Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: The Anything But Election Stuff Thread

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I honestly have no clue on earth who that crazy lady is..... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JDF IS MY DAUGHTER! JDF is my daughter! JDF is my daughter!


    <marquee>JDF IS MY DAUGHTER!</marquee>

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can't prove it

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just put on the Christmas Portrait by the Carpenters.

    Thanks for the idea, Sluggo!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are very welcome, AL. Would you like to be my daughter instead of that awful JDF????


    edited for spelling error.

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Sluggo ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe for an hour or so...

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sluggo:
    I'm embarrassed to tell you that I am listening to Christmas music today. I ALWAYS get out my Statler Brothers "A Christmas Card" CD to play around November 1st but this year I put that one on first, A Montivoni CD of Christmas Carols and a new one I got the other day too. I simply LOVE the Statler Brothers one and the others are nice too. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great. Looks like I have to rearrange my work schedule this year to avoid that god awful stuff.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, gunslinger! You could always stay home, you know? Whoever said I want to see either you or JDF? All I am interested in is those two grandchildren! At least that's what JDF says. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Or you could always wear earmuffs! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sluggo:
    Hey, gunslinger! You could always stay home, you know? Whoever said I want to see either you or JDF? All I am interested in is those two grandchildren! At least that's what JDF says. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Or you could always wear earmuffs! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sluggo, when those young'uns are our age, they will appreciate Christmas music for the happy sounds of the season that they are. They think it's not "cool" to like sentiment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •